2738565 Ontario Inc. is located at Mississauga, ON. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Supervisor, logistics. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning.
Employer Name: 2738565 Ontario Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The aspirant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The competitor should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The aspirant should establish work schedules and procedures
- The candidate should coordinate activities with other work units, or departments helps to ensure that tasks are completed on time, resources are allocated efficiently, and communication is clear and consistent.
- The job seeker should prepare and submit reports to present and discuss research findings.
- The competitor can ensure the smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery.
- The competitor can resolve work-related problems.
- The competitor can train workers in obligations and policies.
- Job seekers will arrange staff training.
- The aspirant should conduct performance reviews.
- The aspirant should coordinate, assign and review work.
- The aspirant should requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- The aspirant should plan, organize and oversee the organization’s operational logistics.
- The contestant should work in the private sector in any office or work area that is not open to the public in the ordinary course of business except by individual invitation.
- The contestant should work in the warehouse can be a noisy, busy place to work, with hundreds of warehouse operatives, pickers, and packers, working alongside many forklift truck drivers who are moving pallets between shelves.
- The aspirant should work in wholesalers, purchase their products from a manufacturer or distributor and then sell them to another retailer to market them to end customers.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The competitor has strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: