SUNLIFE ELECTRICAL LTD is located at Halifax, NS. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Supervisor, residential electricians. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: SUNLIFE ELECTRICAL LTD
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $18.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Halifax, NS
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The employee must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The aspirant must be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The job seeker should be able to prepare production and other reports; it tracks and optimize product quality and manage all associated production costs efficiently.
- The competitor should supervise workers and projects to ensure deadlines are managed and met.
- Job seekers will train or arrange for training.
- The applicant must estimate costs and materials.
- The applicant must ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Job seekers read blueprints and electrical schematics to analyze the importance, types, properties, functions, and applications of motor control, schematic, and electrical drawings.
- The applicant must recommend personnel actions.
- The aspirant should establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units.
- The applicant must resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
- The contestant should work in construction trades and crafts, including bricklaying, stonemasonry, carpentry, joinery, demolition, electrical work, painting and decorating, plumbing, scaffolding, steeple jacking, and wall and floor work.
- The aspirant should be able to work in installation to describe large-scale, mixed-media constructions, often designed for a specific place or a temporary period.
- The contestant should work in maintenance, fixing, and maintaining machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings.
- The candidate should have repair work, restoring something damaged, deteriorated, or broken to good condition.
- The candidate should work in service, the setting, social aspects, and physical conditions in which an individual performs their job.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: