Fastenal Canada, located at Dartmouth, NS, is currently looking for applications for the role of Supply chain assistant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. It will be a Permanent employmentPart time. The Day schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Fastenal Canada
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Part time
Job location: Dartmouth, NS
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should be trained in a specific area.
- The applicant should inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents to help monitor suppliers, particularly high-risk suppliers, and track their performance.
- The competitor can route goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Job seekers will pack goods to be shipped.
- The aspirant should unpack the goods received.
- The contestant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The applicant must access and process information.
- Job seekers will sell merchandise.
- The candidate must receive payments.
- Job seekers should operate computerized inventory record-keeping and re-ordering systems that enables a company to monitor inventory levels in real-time throughout the day.
- The aspirant should issue receipts and other forms.
- The competitor can explain the type and cost of services offered.
- Job seekers will arrange for billing for services.
- The competitor can arrange for refunds and credits.
- Job seekers will answer inquiries and provide information to customers.
- Job seekers will use estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- The applicant must provide advice about merchandise.
- The aspirant should conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce.
- The applicant must greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The candidate must prepare merchandise for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The competitor can prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment.
- The aspirant should maintain sales records for inventory control
- The contestant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The candidate should have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
- The applicant should have good analytical skills to help companies overcome challenges or spot issues before they become problems.
- The candidate should have good creativity skills for problem-solving, developing ideas, improving productivity, and viewing challenges from a new perspective.
- The candidate should have good efficiency to get the most output from the least possible input.
- The applicant should be energetic and take things easy, with moderation rather than ‘thirst’ or ambition.
- The candidate should be goal-oriented and helps to complete specific tasks to reach a particular outcome.
- The contestant should be hardworking, bringing vision, depth, and dimensions to our work.
- The aspirant must have outgoing skills perform better on the job, and earn more than their introverted colleagues.
- The candidate should have a positive attitude that will bring an optimistic, can-do approach to their tasks and responsibilities.
- The competitor should be a quick learner and grasp new concepts quickly.
- The contestant should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
- The employee should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid driving license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.