PEI Learning, located at 18A Superior Crescent, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 2E1, is currently looking for applications for the role of Teacher, elementary school who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employmentPart time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: PEI Learning
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Part time
Shift: Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Job location: 18A Superior Crescent, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 2E1
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The applicant should have a skill to apply for this job.
- Job seekers will provide tutoring assistance.
- The candidate should identify children’s individual learning needs.
- The candidate can teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips to enhance the classroom learning experience.
- The aspirant should work in an urban area with a high population density.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The aspirant must have good interpersonal awareness skills to interact with others effectively.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply:
Apply in person:
18A Superior Crescent
Between 12:00 PM and 06:00 PM
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed