Ambient Dynamics Ltd. situated in Vernon, BC, is seeking applications for the job position of Technical sales supervisor who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Ambient Dynamics Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $29.33 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Vernon, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will promote sales to existing clients.
- The applicant must assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services.
- The aspirant should develop reports and proposals to illustrate the benefits of using goods or services.
- The candidate should deliver sales presentations.
- The aspirant should estimate the costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service.
- The aspirant should be able to prepare and administer sales contracts.
- The aspirant should provide input into product design, where goods or services must be tailored to suit the client’s needs.
- The applicant should consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support to the customers after they’ve purchased your product.
- The applicant may supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
- The candidate should prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts.
- The competitor can conduct sales transactions created when a sales invoice is processed, customer payment is entered, and the deposit is recorded.
- The aspirant should be able to supervise other sales representatives’ activities to ensure they meet their goals.
- The candidate must estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- The applicant should consult with clients after the sale or sign contracts, negotiate with the client to give them what they need, but keep the essential services in place.
- Job seekers will review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors, and market conditions.
- Job seekers will provide customer service.
- The applicant must advertise and promote products, sales or services.
- The applicant must give clients presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: