Maple Drywall Ltd. situated in Edmonton, AB, is seeking applications for the job position of Tilesetter who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Maple Drywall Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $26.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant must prepare, measure, and mark surfaces to be covered.
- The aspirant should mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using a hand trowel to attach tiles to drywall or flooring.
- Job seekers will set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to the base.
- The competitor can align and straighten tiles.
- The candidate must cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power-cutting tools.
- The aspirant should pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout.
- The candidate should lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative walls, murals, and floor designs.
- The aspirant should build under beds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets.
- The competitor can cut, surface, polish, and install marble and granite.
- Job seekers will mix, lay and polish terra surfaces to promote carbon smoke effects.
- The applicant must install tile strips.
- The Job seeker should have relocation costs covered by the employer, which allows the employer to contribute towards the employee’s relocation costs incurred in moving closer to the company’s offices or other work locations required by the employer.
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The applicant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The aspirant must work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
- The applicant should be able to distinguish between colours; the colour of the environment can affect the applicant’s productivity, creativity, mood, and environmental perception.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: