Wajax Corporation based in Lively, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck and coach technician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: Wajax Corporation
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $31.49 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Lively, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The contestant must have other trades certificates or diplomas to help potential employers understand more about candidates’ skills and qualifications.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions.
- The candidate must adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems.
- Job seekers will diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with the supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace the unit.
- The applicant must mepair or replace mechanical units or components.
- The competitor can test and adjust repaired systems to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The aspirant should gerform scheduled maintenance service.
- The applicant must test and adjust units to specifications.
- The aspirant should complete reports to record problems and work performed.
- Job seekers will review work orders and discuss work with the supervisor.
- The aspirant should work in the shop; working in the retail industry involves interacting with people to provide excellent customer service, information about products and services, and handling and resolving complaints.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the provided channels or options.
Email to apply: