JD Sidhu Transport Ltd., located at Edmonton, AB. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Truck dispatcher. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: JD Sidhu Transport Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $30.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The competitor can ensure the accuracy of completed time sheets, payroll and other summaries.
- The candidate should ensure the proper functioning of equipment.
- The applicant must maintain work records and logs
- The competitor can monitor personnel workloads and locations.
- The candidate must provide customer service.
- The applicant must advise vehicle operators of traffic and other problems.
- The competitor can dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders.
- Job seekers will dispatch personnel as required by emergencies
- The aspirant should follow up on issues with work orders.
- The aspirant should keep track of shipments.
- The aspirant should maintain vehicle operator work records.
- The candidate should operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment.
- The applicant must record mileage, fuel use, repairs, and other expenses.
- The candidate should schedule assignments and coordinate vehicle operators, crews, and equipment activities.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The employee should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The Job applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
8170 – 50 STREET NW suite 210 D
- Cover letter