2479921 Ontario Inc., located at Brampton, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of User support technician who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: 2479921 Ontario Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $29.15 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The applicant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant must communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties determining and documenting problems encountered.
- The competitor can consult user guides, technical manuals, and other documents to research and implement solutions.
- The candidate should provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Job seekers should collect, organize, and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts.
- The aspirant should participate in the redesign of applications and other software.
- The aspirant should be able to supervise other technical support workers in this group.
- The applicant must respond to identified difficulties and provide users with business systems, network, and Internet support.
- Job seekers will set up equipment for employee use and perform or ensure proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software to provide technical assistance to users directly or by telephone, e-mail or other electronic means.
- The competitor can provide customer service.
- The competitor can perform Web-server backup and recovery operations.
- The aspirant must have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- Aspirants must have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The contestant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The applicant should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant must be able to use sound discrimination skills to distinguish between phonemes in words.
- The aspirant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: