2GOTECH.CA, located at Mississauga, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of User support technician who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The assigned To be determined may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: 2GOTECH.CA
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $29.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: To be determined
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The aspirant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible for the job.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties determining and documenting problems encountered.
- Job seekers will consult user guides, technical manuals, and other documents to research and implement solutions.
- Job seekers should provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
- The aspirant should respond to identified difficulties and provide users with business systems, network, and Internet support.
- The aspirant should set up equipment for employee use and perform or ensure proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software to provide technical assistance to users directly or by telephone, e-mail or other electronic means.
- The aspirant should provide customer service.
- The employee should work as a computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler, and retailers make a living selling the latest laptops, desktops, upgrades and gadgets by purchasing products at wholesale prices and selling them to consumers at a higher cost.
- The competitor should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The candidate should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The competitor should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: