Fastenal Canada, located at Dartmouth, NS. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Warehouse associate. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employmentPart time. The assigned Day may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Fastenal Canada
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Part time
Job location: Dartmouth, NS
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The employee should adequately clean and maintain the office, supply area, or warehouse to make it easy for your staff to find the necessary equipment and supplies, directly increasing productivity.
- The applicant must identify, label, and catalogue items received.
- The applicant must issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use.
- Job seekers will maintain records on the inventory control system.
- The applicant must prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- The competitor can receive, unpack, and sort incoming parts, supplies, and materials.
- The applicant must ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment.
- Job seekers should store items in the warehouse, tool room or supply area.
- The candidate must access and process information.
- The candidate must unpack the goods received.
- The candidate should route goods to appropriate storage areas.
- The aspirant should record shortages and reject damaged goods.
- The competitor can prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents.
- The competitor can pack goods to be shipped.
- The contestant should operate computerized inventory record-keeping and re-ordering systems that enables a company to monitor inventory levels in real-time throughout the day.
- The applicant must issue receipts and other forms.
- The competitor should inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents to help monitor suppliers, particularly high-risk suppliers, and track their performance.
- The competitor can determine the method of shipment.
- The applicant must affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments.
- The applicant must maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidate should work in wholesalers, purchase their products from a manufacturer or distributor and then sell them to another retailer to market them to end customers.
- The applicant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The aspirant must have good values and ethics skills that you respect, care for, love hard work, and consider valuable.
- The aspirant must have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The competitor should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The competitor has strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The aspirant must have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
- The applicant should have adaptability skills that expand the capacity to handle change, no matter how serious it might be.
- The candidate should have good collaboration skills for more innovation, efficient processes, increased success, and improved communication.
- The contestant should have good analytical skills to help companies overcome challenges or spot issues before they become problems.
- The contestant should have good creativity skills for problem-solving, developing ideas, improving productivity, and viewing challenges from a new perspective.
- The contestant should have good efficiency to get the most output from the least possible input.
- The candidate should be energetic and take things easy, with moderation rather than ‘thirst’ or ambition.
- The competitor should be goal-oriented and helps to complete specific tasks to reach a particular outcome.
- The aspirant must be hardworking, bringing vision, depth, and dimensions to our work.
- The contestant should have good integrity and will enhance her reputation at work as a trustworthy, reliable, and valued employee.
- The competitor should have outgoing skills perform better on the job, and earn more than their introverted colleagues.
- The competitor should have a positive attitude that will bring an optimistic, can-do approach to their tasks and responsibilities.
- The aspirant must always think proactively about the future, planning and preparing for what lies ahead.
- The competitor should be a quick learner and grasp new concepts quickly.
- The candidate should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employee should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid driving license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.