056729 NB Ltd/Fresh choice is located at Hanwell, NB. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Warehouseman/woman. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The Night, Weekend schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: 056729 NB Ltd/Fresh choice
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $18.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Night, Weekend
Job location: Hanwell, NB
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The aspirant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The competitor must be trained in a specific area.
- The aspirant should build pallets.
- The aspirant should load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The applicant must operate various equipment to load, unload and move materials and products.
- The candidate should ship orders.
- Job seekers will pick orders and stock.
- The aspirant should weigh materials and goods.
- The applicant must wrap goods.
- The candidate must pack and unpack goods.
- The contestant should work in a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution center handling products from manufacturers or wholesalers, organizing them, and shipping them to their final destinations as quickly as possible.
- The competitor’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The competitor should have adaptability skills that expand the capacity to handle change, no matter how serious it might be.
- The contestant should have good efficiency to get the most output from the least possible input.
- The candidate should be hardworking, bringing vision, depth, and dimensions to our work.
- The competitor should have good integrity and will enhance your reputation at work as a trustworthy, reliable, and valued employee.
- The contestant should have a positive attitude that will bring an optimistic, can-do approach to their tasks and responsibilities.
- The competitor should be a quick learner and grasp new concepts quickly.
- The candidate should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
- The applicant should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The employee should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The competitor should be handling heady loads safely.
- The aspirant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the aspirant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
- The applicant must work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: