Midtown Umbrellas, located at Mont-Royal, QC, is currently looking for applications for the role of Warehouseperson who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The Day schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Midtown Umbrellas
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Mont-Royal, QC
- The applicant should speak english as well as french very well.
- The aspirant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The aspirant hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The competitor should have adaptability skills that expand the capacity to handle change, no matter how serious it might be.
- The aspirant must have good collaboration skills for more innovation, efficient processes, increased success, and improved communication.
- The contestant should be energetic and take things easy, with moderation rather than ‘thirst’ or ambition.
- The competitor should be hardworking, bringing vision, depth, and dimensions to our work.
- The candidate should have a positive attitude that will bring an optimistic, can-do approach to their tasks and responsibilities.
- The aspirant must be a quick learner and grasp new concepts quickly.
- The aspirant must be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The contestant should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant should be able to distinguish between colours; the colour of the environment can affect the aspirant productivity, creativity, mood, and environmental perception.
- The Job applicant must follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, which is essential to healthy and safe work.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The Job applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply:
- Letter of recommendation