JKstack Technologies Ltd., located at 60 Metro Cres, Brampton, ON, L7A 4P1. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Web developer. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: JKstack Technologies Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $32.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 60 Metro Cres, Brampton, ON, L7A 4P1
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The Job applicant must have a minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years to become suitable for the job.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements.
- Job seekers will prepare mock-ups and storyboards.
- Job seekers will develop website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- Job seekers will source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the website’s appearance, layout and flow.
- The aspirant should create and optimize content for the Website using a variety of graphics, databases, animation, and other software.
- The candidate must research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- The aspirant should conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
- Job seekers will plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Website related code.
- Job seekers will write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- The competitor can identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Job seekers will prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on software status, operation, and maintenance.
- The aspirant should assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The aspirant should assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- The employee should maintain existing computer programs by modifying, writing, modifying, integrating and testing software code.
- The applicant must write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The candidate should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: