Mobileparts247, located at 3497 Kennedy Road, Scarborough, ON, M1V 4Y3. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Web developer. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Evening, Shift, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Mobileparts247
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $32.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Shift, Morning
Job location: 3497 Kennedy Road, Scarborough, ON, M1V 4Y3
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The contestant must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible for the job.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements.
- The aspirant should develop website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- The competitor can source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the website’s appearance, layout and flow.
- The applicant must create and optimize content for the Website using a variety of graphics, databases, animation, and other software.
- Job seekers will research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- The applicant must lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity, and interactivity.
- The competitor can conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
- The candidate must plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Website related code.
- Job seekers will write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- The candidate must identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Job seekers will prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on software status, operation, and maintenance.
- The competitor can assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The competitor can assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- The competitor can research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- The applicant should maintain existing computer programs by modifying, writing, modifying, integrating and testing software code.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The applicant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- Job applicants should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The contestant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should work in a sitting position to help maintain good posture and a healthy back and spine.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: