Meshroad Marketing Inc., located at Langley, BC. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Web developer. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The shift timings for this position include the Day.
Employer Name: Meshroad Marketing Inc.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $29.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Langley, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The Job applicant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements.
- The competitor can prepare mock-ups and storyboards.
- The competitor can develop website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- The aspirant should source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the website’s appearance, layout and flow.
- The applicant must create and optimize content for the Website using a variety of graphics, databases, animation, and other software.
- Job seekers will research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- Job seekers will lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity, and interactivity.
- The applicant must conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
- The candidate must plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Website related code.
- The aspirant must have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant should work in a sitting position to help maintain good posture and a healthy back and spine.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: