Kan-Go-Roo Playgrounds 1998 Ltd is located at Atholville, NB. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Welder. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day.
Employer Name: Kan-Go-Roo Playgrounds 1998 Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Atholville, NB
- The aspirant must know both english and french very well.
- The employee must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate should read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes.
- The candidate should examine welds and ensure they meet standards and specifications.
- The aspirant must work in manufacturing new products from raw materials or assembling different components through physical, chemical or mechanical means.
- The candidate’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The applicant should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The employee with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
- The contestant can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply:
- Copy of latest school transcript