LEEN STEELS LTD., located at Brampton, ON. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Welder. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: LEEN STEELS LTD.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $24.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should interpret welding process specifications.
- The competitor can operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment.
- The aspirant should read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes.
- The candidate should examine welds and ensure they meet standards and specifications.
- The applicant must operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The competitor can operate brakes, shears and another metal shaping, straightening and bending machines.
- Job seekers will fit, braze and torch-straighten metal.
- The candidate should determine the weldability of materials.
- The applicant must operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Job seekers will operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- The aspirant should operate set-up brazing or soldering machines previously to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal.
- Job seekers will start, shut down, adjust and monitor the robotic welding production line.
- The competitor can maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing, and soldering equipment.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: