Scarboro Steel Works Inc., located at 102 Manville Street, Scarborough, ON, M1L 4J1. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Welder-fitter. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Scarboro Steel Works Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $25.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 102 Manville Street, Scarborough, ON, M1L 4J1
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate should operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment.
- The aspirant should read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes.
- Job seekers will operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The competitor can operate brakes, shears and another metal shaping, straightening and bending machines.
- The candidate should align, weld, or bolt units in place.
- The competitor can mepair or replace mechanical units or components.
- The contestant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should have good values and ethics skills that you respect, care for, love hard work, and consider valuable.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The contestant should work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply: